24 April, 2006

I have a crush on Lisa Rinna

...And i don't really know why. I mean, i personally think she's gorgeous, but people tend to dispise her overall fakeness. Normally, i would despise the fakeness too, but for some strange reason, i don't. I love her big fake lips(i'm assuming they are fake), her eyes are sexy as hell and i even love her thick cropped hairstyle. Whether you disagree with me or not, Lisa's a sexy bitch and i hope she decides to pose for Playboy again sometime soon.



Speaking of Lisa Rinna in Playboy, her 1998 pictorial is probably one of my favourites from the magazine... Now that's one sexy pregnant chick.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My gawd she's going to poke an eye out with those 1 inch long nipplays!

Anonymous said...

Lisa Rinna is still a beautiful looking woman!

I would love to see her in PLAYBOY again, soon!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a girl, but I would love to suck her nipples.

Anonymous said...

I need to suck those tits

Anonymous said...

also need to suck those tits...i too am a girl...she makes me want to be a lesbian

Anonymous said...

she is an amazing milf. those nipples and lips make me so hard.

Ratings