26 May, 2006

Jennifer Aniston crowned Leg Goddess

...by me! I mean Holy Shit, look at them... i hope she has them insured(rich people can insure pretty much anything - it's true), because i'd hate to see anything bad happen to scuff up those flawless stems. I still can't understand why Pitt would abandon a little piece of perfection like Aniston here... i mean, Angelina Jolie is hot, but Jennifer Aniston is Godly.

image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Damn !!!

I sooooo love J.A. ... and US magazine says she wants to start a family ... saw it at the grocery store ... anyway, sign me up! I've got strong swimmers ... LOL!

This site kicks ECW!

TM

EvilCorporateWhore said...

well, you're luck TM... i've got close connections with jennifer.

i will SO hook you up.

Anonymous said...

Damn!!!!!

Ratings