26 June, 2006

Jessica Biel - Hot & Sweaty

I make fun of a lot of the celebs i post... mostly because they are either, overrated, or useless douchebags, but not Jessica Biel... no way. I've always really liked this chick for some reason, and it's not just because she's got the body of a Goddess. She has that attractive quality of not being a super annoying waste of space. I guess i just like that in a girl.

image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com image hosting by imagevenue.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second that. Honestly, she has the best body out there. And those lips always make me feel dirty.

Ratings