20 October, 2006

Ashlee Simpson - Lay off the Botox, Woman!

Ashlee looks like she has so much collagen and botox jammed in her face she can't even control her expressions. I'll never understand why a woman who looked like Ashlee would get surgery in the first place... let alone inject poison into her face a couple months afterwords. I just know this all has something to do with that infamous Joe Simpson. I bet he thought he could make more money off Ashlee if she looked like Jessica... unfortunately, she looks like a goddamn Barbie doll now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell!!!

Why do women do this to themselves??? She was so cute.

Anonymous said...

That's just scary.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, um. . .no one gives a shit. Oh, and you should really resize your pics before you post dumbass.

EvilCorporateWhore said...

resize my pics? what the hell are you talking about?

and my ass is very smart.

Anonymous said...

I like the ebony piece of ass next to her.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you're joking! ^^

Anonymous said...

Damn...She looks like Michael Jackson now...or she's trying to reach him. Sic...

Anonymous said...

Wow cant even recognize her. And lol @ the hater.

Ratings