30 October, 2006

Lindsay Lohan - Worst Costume Ever

Lindsay doesn't even pretend to be sublte. I mean wtf is with these "aerobics" outfits... and when did cheesy 80's gym clothes become a costume anyway? You think with all that time and money these overrated chicks have they could come up with something a little more creative and original. Lindsay doesn't have the body to pull this off, I'm afraid her narrow ass and tree stump legs just aren't making the sale... and wtf is that, a garter belt?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Narrow ass? Nah, look at that thing, it's got great form.

Anonymous said...

What is it about these celebs - why do they have to dress ugly to get out attention?

Anonymous said...

I thought she was dressed up as an ugly useless bitch. I thought she nailed it by the way!

Anonymous said...

I guess she's supposed to be Olivia Newton-John from the video for "Physical".

EvilCorporateWhore said...

--------------------------------
I thought she was dressed up as an ugly useless bitch. I thought she nailed it by the way!
--------------------------------

ha ha ^

Anonymous said...

I personally liked it, thanks Lindsay and of course ECW

now Lindsay next year...let's go for Slave Leia :)

Anonymous said...

Ugly costume - deffinately, but skin tight is always a plus. It would have been better if she had gone dressup as a naked girl, or rather undressed as one.

Anonymous said...

Hang on, is it just me, or is her pussy wet in the first photo?

Ratings